Saturday, September 4, 2010

What a blessing....

I was just sitting and thinking about what a blessing it is that we have 4 generations living under one roof!! I wish all of you...my littlebirds...could be here living under the roof of the BlessInn.

So little Cailyn is growing up with her Mommy, her Grandy, and her great Namby...her GP, and her great D'daddy...all under the same roof. What a wonderful experience!! Every day is an adventure.

I hope that she grows up knowing that she is well loved.

I hope that she grows up knowing that at any time any one of her Aunties, or her Uncle will be there for her.

I hope that she grows up knowing this is what it means to be a "family".

I hope that she grows up to be as respectful and caring, loving and giving as all of you.

I love you littlebirds, and I am so thankful that I have you in my life...maybe not under the same roof...but always in my heart.

And that is the biggest blessing of all! XXOO

1 comment: