Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Six "B's"

I was working on giving "anemptynesthappens" a facelift whenI came across a cute little "blinkie". (It was entitled The Six "B's" and was posted at the top of the page when I wrote this...but have since changed it to another cute "blinkie".)

BE TRUE - I have been over this one with you already...no need for redundancy!

BE HUMBLE - There is nothing worse than someone who is "so full of themsleves". You know the type...I am certain you have crossed paths with one or two of these individuals in your lifetime...and believe me when I say you will run into a million more in the years to come! No one likes a "show-off". It is okay to know your strengths...and to be confident. But do not "toot your own horn".

BE PRAYERFUL - You will often hear people say "well, there's nothing else I can do but pray". I may have even been guilty of saying that myself. But here's the truth...praying should never be a last resort. Praying should be a constant in your life. Pray for anything...and everything...anyone...and everyone...any day...and every day!

BE GRATEFUL - Yep, I think I covered this too!

BE SMART - God gave each of you free will. That means that you will have the opportunity to make many choices throughout life. ALWAYS think before you speak...and think before you act. Take other people's feelings and the consequences of your actions into consideration.

BE CLEAN - This one I found funny...until I gave it some thought. I don't really think it means to make sure you have on clean underwear before you go out in case you are in an accident...although that is what your grandmother always told me! But how about this...keep your thoughts, words, and actions "clean". That way you will be sure to know that you ARE being the BEST person that you can be! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment